Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Rain rain go away!

It's the fourth Tuesday in May so it's my turn to post a card for you at Craft-Dee BowZ. I'm having so much fun having my own day to post a creation!  I find myself trying extra hard to make a card that will catch your attention and perhaps encourage you to join our challenge. The topic that the Design Team had this month was "spots and dots".  I LOVE the ribbon on my card that was one of the many items given to me to play with this month.  Thank you, Donna, for all the ribbons and goodies you send me monthly!

I used an image from MelonHeadz from the set Four Seasons and used my oval and scallop Spellbinders dies around my image. The clouds are a die by My Favorite Things. I took out my Dotta-Riffic set by Zig and made my yellow and red polka dot paper. The sentiment is by Whimsy. Oh, the raindrops...those are actually self-adhesive clear jewels and I colored them with my Copic pens to give them that blue tone. They made perfect raindrops! The other items, the buttons and charm, are from my 'collection' of supplies.


 
I had lots of fun with this image and used Glossy Accents all over her hat, coat, eyeglasses, umbrella and water puddle. She's colored with Copics. 
 
 
And here's this fabulous polka dot ribbon that made an extraordinary bow. It's not wired ribbon yet it tied beautifully using my Craft-Dee BowZ tool.  I use my handy little bow tool for the bows on every card I make.
 
 
I hope you've looked at the Design Team's creations each week and have been inspired to pull out some ribbon, make a bow to add to your project, and enter our challenge! The month is nearly over and time is running out! It would be nice to read a comment from you, but I realize how busy we all get and how we fly through posts to see the pictures and get ideas from others. I hope, though, that you'll consider joining the challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ!
 
                                                                                Hugs,
                                                     Gail