Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Wedding "Congratulations"!

Vicki here...I'm up today on the Craft-Dee BowZ Blog with my June "Wedding" themed inspiration!

Wedding cards are always fun to create and June is the month for wedding events!  We just went to a wedding two weeks ago and have another to attend at the end of June.

 The Design Team is posting fabulous inspiration all month long including the Craft-Dee BowZ Blog Hop coming up on June 11th.  Check back on Thursday and play along with us.

Here's my shiny, shimmery, twirly, swirly inspiration!

"Congratulations"

I used the Sizzix Lacy Card Front along with the Heartfelt Creations Decorative Oval Window to continue the swirl design throughout the card. The sentiment is stamped and embossed with silver embossing powder.  


In this side view, you can see the shiny, shimmer of the background glitter paper.  I also used it for the Decorative Window mat of the sentiment. 


The sheer ribbon I used for this bow is one of my favorite to work with.  It has a beautiful shimmer and works best with multi loop, fuller bows.  My Craft-Dee BowZ Bow Making Tool helps me create fabulous bows all the time....single loop and multi loop.   I added a wedding bell charm and a few mulberry roses to complete the card.

Featured Product
Craft-Dee BowZ Bow Making Tool

Thanks for stopping by to share my "wedding" inspiration! 
Hope you'll come back again soon.
Visit my blog too...He"artful" Validation of Vicki

http://validationofvicki.blogspot.com/