Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

"A good friend is priceless!"

Vicki here...I'm up on the Craft-Dee BowZ Blog today with my July inspiration.  Our theme this month is "Out of Shape".  We are creating cards/projects that are neither square or rectangle in shape using pastels and plaids.  My inspiration definitely covers our theme for July!

I chose a very feminine greeting using a miniature hat that I embellished...
"A good friend is priceless!"

First, I added the lace trim around the brim of the hat.  Next, I added a band around the hat with the blue/lavender plaid ribbon and a pansy floral border.  The sentiment is computer generated and matted with one of my Heartfelt Creation dies and a Memory Box feather die-cut that I shaped and inked. The leaves are also Memory Box and the flowers are Wild Orchid. 


Nothing completes the look of a ladies hat like a fancy bow.  This yummy, plaid bow was created using my Craft-Dee BowZ Tool.   It helps bow making easy and stress free.  If you don't have one, you need one!  Visit the Craft-Dee BowZ Tool tab at the top of the blog for details on how to purchase this awesome tool.

Featured Product

From my stash...
Heartfelt Creations All Geared Up
K & Co. Floral Border
Memory Box Fluffy Feather
Memory Box Posh Outline
Ribbon DT Product
Spellbinders Standard Circle, Small
Wild Orchid Flowers
Other: Lace trim

I hope I have inspired you today with my "Good Friend" hat.
Thanks for stopping by!

Join our July Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow."  You could be our challenge winner and receive a Craft-Dee BowZ  Badge for your blog sidebar!

Stay tuned for Craft-Dee BowZ August Blog Hop!