Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

You're Fabulous

Hello everyone
Barbara here and since it's a Tuesday that means it time for a DT member post. 

First and foremost lets announce the sponsor for April - 

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More 
                 is proud to sponsor the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge for April.
                       The top prize will win 3 digital stamps 


Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More
a division of I Did It Creations,
 was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. 
Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.
Click here and stop in at their shop and check out their wonderful selection of digi's



I chose the lily image to use on my project. 
This is such a pretty image and perfect for this time of the year.

I fussy cut the lilies and mounted them on a round shape that is off-set on the clock. I used some of that yummy yellow sheer ribbon.This card called for a double-loop bow and I decided the yellow sheer worked best with the colors of CS I used.
For additional information about my card,
visit my blog here 

That bow you see on my card was so easy to make using the Craft-Dee BowZ tool.

It will make a bow from 1" to 4 1/2". Perfect for all the different projects we make.
The tool is small easy to store and is the best bow maker.
You can order yours here

The challenge here at Craft-Dee BowZ has started and lasts all month.
 The theme is always Anything Goes and include a Handmade Bow.
 I hope you will enter so you can be in the running for the top prize.
To enter just click on the challenge tab at the top 

Each Tuesday a designer will be posting their project here to inspire you, so don't forget to stop back next Tuesday. Next week Vicki will be popping in with her gorgeous creation.