Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Spooky witches house and matching card

Hi
It is Tracey here with my inspiration post for this month .. I had a real fun time making this card and chipboard house set ... Sorry for all the pics ...
The cute image is from Mo Manning which I coloured with promarkers.The bats, ghost spider and web are from a sizzix  sizzlit die set called my life  .The happy Halloween words were computer generated.The papers are from my stash The gorgeous ribbon was part of my pack from Donna this month ,it made such a beautiful bow .I used my Craft-Dee BowZ Bow making tool to form the double looped bow.






  the witches house was a chipboard kit  from HERE .I built it  then added heavy black gesso ,orange acrylic paint ,pebeo guilding wax.some ghosts and bats  and the word boo which I used a sizzix xl die for and finished it with a matching ribbon on the base.





I hope you like my projects and that they inspire you to join in the anything with a handmade bow challenge this month
Happy crafting
Tracey x